The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Wed Sep 28, 2016
CellTuck has built its website to allow RV businesses to sell directly from the website and social media.
In a press release, the website company has announced the ability to sell directly from the site, along with several other features. Some of those features include:
▪ Having the website pre-loaded with thousands of parts and categories from your provider.
▪ Add and create your own categories and parts numbers.
▪ Sell services from your store like winterizing or storage.
▪ Create call to action and seasonal promotions.
▪ Add graphics and slideshows.
▪ Feature parts and sale items.
▪ Create coupons, gift certificates and more.
▪ Choose your theme and customize your store easily.
▪ Sell parts from Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
▪ Accept payments while managing inventory.
▪ Add Buy it now button any place on your website featuring sales.
For more information, call CellTuck at 407-359-8878.