The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Fri Mar 31, 2017
Mobile Sleep Components has released a questionnaire for dealers to ask themselves before they choose an RV mattress supplier.
Those questions include the following:
1. Does your supplier offer a trial period or money back guarantee for your customers?
2. Should you buy directly from a manufacturer or from a distributor?
3. Do they (manufacturer/distributor) dropship one mattress at a time anywhere in the U.S.A. or do they make you stock mattresses in your parts department?
4. Will they ship your mattresses compressed and rolled via Fedex/UPS or do they ship flat via an LTL Carrier?
5. What does the warranty cover?
6. Can they make custom RV mattresses?
7. What is the quality of the mattresses they are selling you?
Mobile Sleep Components Owner Jonathan Prichard then goes into each question and supplies more information about each one.
To read the analysis of each question, click on the link below.
Additional Information: http://mobilesleepcomponents.com/selling-rv-mattresses-find-mattress-supplier/