The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Thu Apr 27, 2017
BURLINGTON, Iowa – Winegard has introduced the Winegard ConnecT RV Internet WiFi + 4GLTE Extender.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 is a fully-integrated system that works together for maximum security, faster RV internet speeds and increased range from any Wi-Fi source. Plus, when Wi-Fi is not available, it links to a reliable nationwide 4G LTE network for uninterrupted RV internet streaming while traveling anywhere. The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 helps keep mobile devices, media players and computers connected to the internet.
Winegard’s MIMO technology gives improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices such as RV parks, rallies and sporting events. Ultimately, the RVer gets higher signal strength with better streaming and less interruptions.
“Over 90 percent of RVers use a connected device when RVing," Winegard Director of Sales and Marketing Keith Larson says. "We developed the Winegard Connect 4G1 so RVers can have access to the internet virtually anywhere. The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 is unmatched by anything else on the market.”
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 features:
• Prepaid 30-day Winegard ConnecT data plans (1GB-20GB)
• No contracts/No Commitments/No Activation Fees
• Winegard designed software that is simple and allows you to get online in just minutes.
• Secure local networks with lightning fast AC1750 WiFi speeds.
• (3) Detachable high-gain 5dBi outdoor antennas for increased range.
• (2) Detachable 4G LTE MIMO antennas
• (6) Internal MIMO antennas for maximum coverage.
• Streamlines set-up with single Ethernet cable installation.
• Proven dome design tested to meet the demands of the mobile environment
The Winegard ConnecT 4G benefits:
• Connect – to 4G LTE when Wi-Fi is not available.
• Simple – step-by-step on screen instruction makes setting-up a breeze.
• Secure – Always secure. Set-up your secure network once and you are done.
• Mobile – Increase the range for mobile devices inside and outside your RV.
• Streaming – MIMO technology provides improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices such as RV parks and sporting events.
• 3X3 MIMO Advantage - MIMO technology provides higher signal strength, better streaming and less interruptions.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the Winegard ConnecT 4G1 is backed by the industry best limited warranty which covers parts for 2 years and labor for 1 year.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1 retails for $749 MSRP and is available now at Camping World and Dealers nationwide.
For more information or to purchase the Winegard ConnecT 4G1 - Long Range, High Performance WiFi Extender + 4G LTE, visit www.winegard.com/connect.