The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Thu Jun 8, 2017
Fleming Sales has introduced two new lines of products for the RVer. The first is a complete line of bevmits for camping, tailgating and outdoor party use.
Some of the features of the new line of bevmits include:
• Won’t fade, reusable
• Fits cups, glasses, mugs and bottles
• 4 -1/2-inch lined cup pocket
• Keep your hands warm and your drinks cold
• 12-inch long mitten with licensed team logos or theme backdrops: fishing, camping, etc
• Attractive, fun, useful and easy to store
The second line of products is the Alliance brand of specialty rubber bands and Ad Bands promotional products.
Made in the U.S., the products are unique, innovative and perfect for camping, tailgating or enjoying the outdoors.
The products include:
• A camo Organize your life kit that allows you to customize any tie down or securing needs
• Large bands for securing can liners, laptops or other devices that should be secured in transit
• A new series of Ad Band products for keeping cell phone, cash, credit cards together, secure and safe