Industry Links

RVIA Economic Impact Study

The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.

Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .

ADCO Products Announces Launch of Storage Lot RV Covers

Thu Sep 21, 2017

150600850744017.jpgVALENCIA, Calif. - ADCO Products, a division of Covercraft Industries, has announced the launch of the Storage Lot RV Cover series.

Designed to provide a solution to those customers who park their units in storage lots for long periods of time, this new cover takes many of the features that have made ADCO successful for many years and incorporates new ones as well.

“All of us have visited RV storage lots over the years and wondered why more RVs aren't covered,” Vice President of Sales and Marketing Morgan Ein says. “Generally, there are less than 5 percent of total RVss on the lot with covers. The other 95 percent need to be educated on the value of covering their RV and exposed to cost-effective solutions. We feel there is a big opportunity to usher in entirely new customers that have never considered covering their RV in the past.”

The Storage Lot RV Cover has four layers of Polypropylene on the top and sides and includes the patent-pending Slip-Seam Strapping system around the bottom to prevent wind from getting under the cover. It also comes with gutter protectors, a new CAM Buckle to prevent the straps from loosening over time and bottom straps approximately every five feet.

“This new cover is generating a lot of excitement in the industry,” Head of Sales Erik Guldager says. “Everyone we have shown this to has said that it is the perfect solution to a hole in the marketplace. We are also introducing this product with MAP pricing, which is another first for this market segment.”

These products are in stock and available through the traditional distribution network.