The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Thu Sep 28, 2017
Fairfax, Va. – Gaining insight in the realm of social media and digital marketing requires constantly learning and upgrading skills and knowledge. The education provided in the Social Media/eMarketing track will help dealers and their teams understand the potential, limitations and best practices from leading professionals in the field.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. The following are track specific workshops and presenters, including full descriptions and speaker bios which are available on the convention website.
The RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, Nov. 6-10 in Las Vegas, is the premier education event for dealers and their staff. The theme is “Gear up for Success.”
The presenters and workshops in the social media/emarketing track are as follows:
• The Marketing Megladon: Fishing on Facebook, to be presented by Brian Barlow.
• Your Ugly Baby: RV Commercials Suck, but they Don't Have to, to be presented by Brian Barlow.
• Social Media for Business Growth: Pick the Right Channels, Develop Leads and Measure Your Results, to be presented by Samantha Scott.
• Predictive Marketing with Marketing Automation and Big Data, to be presented by Scott Meyer.
• Marketing for Millennials: The Game Has Changed and So Should Your Methods, to be presented by Samantha Scott.
• Analytics and the New Engagement Model Dealers Must Follow, to be presented by Ron Wheeler.
• What's New in Digital and Why Should My Dealership Care?, to be presented by Rich DeLancey.
• Do You Know Your Unique Value Proposition? How to Stand Out in a Crowded Market, to be presented by Samantha Scott.
• Advanced Facebook Marketing, to be presented by Scott Meyer.
• 2018 Compliance Outlook, to be presented by Randy Henrick.
• CFPB-Proof Your Dealership, to be presented by Jim Ganther.
Convention registration is available for RVDA members at a significantly lower rate than for non-members. The theme of the convention/expo is Gear Up for Success. The tracked education workshops take place Wednesday through Friday, Nov. 8-10. Vendor Training Plus takes place Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 6 and 7.
The two days of Vendor Training Plus sessions are hosted by industry leaders who provide products and services for dealers. Vendor Training Plus sessions offer dealership professionals time for in-depth discussions with vendor partners. See a full listing of participating Vendor Training Plus companies and exhibitors on the convention website.
Dealership management will have the added benefit of an expo hall that features a sold-out exhibit hall, vehicle displays and a motivational opening general session featuring keynote speaker Chris Helder. Certified personnel can earn continuing education units toward recertification by participating in education workshops at the convention/expo.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA – The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center and each year the Convention/Expo Committee focuses on featuring new presenters to keep the content relevant and fresh for dealers.
Companies interested in partnership and sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor information can contact Julie Newhouse at 703-364-5518 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Visit www.rvda.org/convention for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.