Mon Oct 30, 2017
The Wisconsin Recreation Vehicle Dealers Alliance has added a technician training and a dealer and business track to its Annual Conference on Dec. 7 at the Great Wolf Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells.
These new trainings and seminars will help teach people about the new laws that will save businesses money and provide an additional revenue source. There are also additional RV storage regulations that dealers should know about.
The show’s technician training track goes from 9:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and includes the following seminars:
• Hydraulic Leveling Training from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. from Dean Crane at Lippert Components. In this seminar, dealers will learn to identify the components of LCI’s hydraulic leveling system for motorized and towable units. Dealers will understand how the components are put together and in what order, learn troubleshooting techniques and what replacement parts can be ordered.
• Proper Fifth Wheel Hitch Installations from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. from Nick Moreland at Pull Rite Towing Systems. In this seminar will be SAE testing of fifth wheel hitches and mounting kits. What PullRite offers to ensure the safest towing systems.
• Correct Regulator and Pigtail from 2:45 to 4:45 p.m. from Terry Goodard at Marshall Excelsior Company. Choose the correct regulator and pigtail for the proper RV performance. Learn the difference between high capacity and high-pressure regulators and how auto changeover regulators work. Learn how to conduct a proper LP system test for RVs.
The Dealer and Business Owner track goes from 9:30 a.m. to about 3:30 p.m. and includes the following topics:
• Learn about new laws passed that will save your business money and provide an additional revenue source.
• Industry Outlook - National and state statistics and trends, plus a discussion of the future of the industry.
• RV storage regulations
• WRVDA Board of Directors and staff will lead a strategic discussion of what dealers need from their association.