The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Thu Dec 21, 2017
Jackson Center, Ohio—Airstream has announced the dealers who have recently earned the distinction of Five Rivet status.
These dealers join the 10 Airstream dealers who achieved this status in October. Airstream’s Five Rivet Dealer Standards Program requires dealers to meet minimum standards for both sales and service. Upon meeting those standards, dealers must then receive exceptional scores on customer service surveys. Airstream updates the list of Five Rivet dealers quarterly, and recognizes this achievement on the dealer locater found on Airstream’s corporate website.
“The Five Rivet status is a mark of excellence, and these dealers have earned it through consistent, exceptional customer service,” Airstream President and CEO Bob Wheeler says. “By achieving rave reviews from their customers, these dealers have demonstrated a commitment to a great customer experience. We’re proud to award them this exclusive distinction.”
Joining the growing list of Five Rivet dealers are:
• Airstream of New Mexico – Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Sutton RV – Eugene, Oregon
• Airstream of Spokane – Spokane, Washington
• Airstream of Tennessee – Louisville, Tennessee
• Airstream of Chicago – Naperville, Illinois
• Sky River RV – Paso Robles, California
• Windish RV Center – Lakewood, Colorado
• RBM of Alpharetta – Alpharetta, Georgia
• Prime Airstream – Scarborough, Maine
Airstream officially launched the Five Rivet Dealer Standards Program in May of this year. The program was developed with input from Airstream’s dealer council to ensure it met dealer expectations, with emphasis put on the Airstream customer experience. This status is measured daily and awarded quarterly.
“Airstream’s thrilled to see these dealers earn this impressive recognition and add to our growing list of dealers with Five Rivet status,” Airstream Vice President of Sales Justin Humphreys says. “In just two quarters the list has doubled in size. We’re proud of our Five Rivet dealers’ commitment to the customer and it’s really paying off with improved customer service ratings from Airstreamers who’ve given them all a big thumbs up. Congratulations to all our Five Rivet dealers.”
The above dealers join these dealers that previously achieved Five Rivet status:
• Colonial Airstream – Lakewood, New Jersey
• Ewald’s Airstream of Wisconsin – Franklin, Wisconsin
• Airstream of Virginia – Thornburg, Virginia
• Schumacher European – Phoenix, Arizona
• Airstream Adventures Northwest Idaho – Caldwell, Idaho
• Airstream Lazydays – Tucson, Arizona
• Bay Area Airstream Adventures – Fairfield, California
• Haydocy Airstream & RV – Columbus, Ohio
• Airstream of North Georgia – Norcross, Georgia
• Airstream of Scottsdale – Scottsdale, Arizona
For more information about Airstream’s product lineup, visit www.airstream.com.