Thu Dec 28, 2017
Lancaster, Calif.—With retail sales showing no signs of slowing, Lance is doubling down on its efforts to assist dealer partners in the education and sale of its product offering by enhancing the annual PoP (Point of Purchase) marketing materials program, and making them available at no charge to all dealers.
“We want to celebrate the success we have been sharing with our dealers while at the same time not lift our foot off the accelerator,” Lance Camper Marketing Director Bob Rogers says. “We think these materials add value to the experience of purchasing a Lance and hope that by providing them, we are also helping the average sales person tell the story of how a prospective customer benefits from joining the Lance family.”
The kits include items installed at the factory, as well as shipped to dealer locations:
• Floor plan poster with 3D view of all Lance models.
• Design and construction poster that highlights the unique manufacturing processes and materials used by Lance.
• "Why Buy Dinette" poster
• Unit ID vinyl clings that serve as sale signs on exterior of units.
• Four seasons hang tag outlining Lance’s all-weather package.
• Showroom/sales office poster with lifestyle images and top features.
Each dealer partner will receive the 2018 POP Kit at no charge, with additional pieces available for purchase. Kits will start shipping next week for arrival to all dealers just in time for the winter show season.