Thu Jan 11, 2018
KING introduces two new, state-of-the-art automatic satellite TV antennas today, with first-ever clear covers for use with DISH and DIRECTV satellite services, according to a press release from the manufacturer based in Bloomington, Minnesota. The new DISH Tailgater Pro and new KING Quest Pro for DIRECTV are designed for use as either a portable or a roof-mounted satellite system for RVs.
The clear cover allows users to see where the dish is pointing and simplifies troubleshooting to ensure receiving the best signal. At 8 pounds and 13.5 inches high, the new DISH Tailgater Pro and KING Quest Pro premium antennas are small and light like previous models, yet provide improved signal reception. The sleek, new, first-ever clear cover is the result of significant effort put into the industrial design.
“We’ve worked for some time on this passionate project. We labored over this state-of-the-art design and worked with a team of industrial design engineers to optimize signal reception, while enhancing the overall user experience” says Craig Miller, president of KING. “Making the antenna with an industry first, clear smoke tinted dome, while improving signal reception capabilities was no small task, but we did it. I love what we create, what we do at KING. I am amazed at the hard-working, forward-looking team we have at KING – we are always innovating and pushing the boundaries in our industry.”
The DISH Tailgater Pro antenna has a suggested retail price of $379 and the KING Quest Pro has a suggested retail price of $549. The company will begin shipping the new antennas in January 2018.
“As we do with all our products, KING again listened to our customers. We have spent several years working on a process to make an antenna visible within a “smoke” tinted dome. Not only is this the best-looking antenna on the market, there are also impressive changes to performance to increase signal strength”, said Matt Catlin, VP of sales at KING. “KING employees endeavor every day to create premium products at an affordable price. Our Pro satellite antenna series is no exception.”
KING Quest Pro is fully automatic and works right out of the box with a compatible DIRECTV receiver for SD programming, and supports multiple TV viewing.
The DISH Tailgater Pro’s flexible design is ideal for portability or roof-mounting. It is fully automatic and works out of the box when connected to a compatible DISH HD Solo receiver. The award-winning design includes an interactive on-screen display for hassle-free set-up for DISH programming and supports multiple TV viewing.
• NEW! Industrial redesign and ultramodern, clear cover offer sleek look and leading signal strength
• Portable or roof-mountable – mounting feet included
• Lightweight, compact design with integrated handle
• Simple set-up – automatic satellite acquisition and switching
• Easily viewable internal indicator lights keep you informed of antenna performance
• Supports multiple TV viewing (requires two receivers; programming must be on the same satellite)
• Weather-resistant materials withstand extreme heat/cold
• Dual coax output (for optimum roof-mount installation)
• Includes 50’ of coax cable
• Warranty: 2-year parts, 1-year labor
COMPATIBLE KING ACCESSORIES:
• Quick Release Roof Mount Kit (MB700)
• Tri-Pod Mount (TR1000)
• Portable Satellite Antenna Carry Bag (CB1000)
• Security Alarm for Portable Satellite Antennas (AL1000)
• Portable Antenna Window Mount (MB500)
• Cab Mount Bracket (MB160)