The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association commissioned an Economic Impact Study on the RV industry, released on June 7, 2016. The study found that the RV industry contributes about $49.7 billion in economic output or 0.28 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Through its production and distribution linkages, the industry impacts firms in 426 of the 440 sectors of the United States economy.
Nationwide, the industry is responsible for 216,170 jobs, both directly and inderectly, creating an economic impact of $37.5 billion. The full study results, along with each individual state and congressional district's economic impact is available on the website by clicking here .
Wed Jan 9, 2019
Author: RV News Staff
MBA Insurance’s Rental School is scheduled for Feb. 5-7 at the Tuscany Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. MBA says its instructors have changed the curriculum to provide attendees new and creative ways to apply basic practices.
Here are some of the topics:
- How to use a handful of key performance indicators to improve your company on the fly, immediately.
- Breakout sessions that are more like workshops than classrooms (bring P&L and/or revenue reports from eWebRenter.
- RV rental business plans for start-ups.
- Specific floor plans that rent and sell.
- Insurance and claims 101 basics.
- How to handle damage gracefully.
- Off-season rental opportunities.
For more information, click here.