Thu Apr 11, 2019
Author: RV News Staff
Applications for the Mike Molino RV Learning Center College Scholarship Program are now available online. College undergraduates – that currently work in the RV industry or are a dependent of an RV industry employee - majoring in business, finance, engineering, accounting, or other RV Industry related fields are eligible to apply. The deadline to apply, with all required items submitted, is June 28, 2019.
A $2,500 award will be applied to the cost of tuition for the 2019-2020 school year. This will be the 29th scholarship provided under the program.
RVDA encourages dealers to extend this opportunity to their dealership team because of their employment in the RV industry. Therefore, a primary factor for awarding the scholarship is an applicant’s background of RV industry employment or a desire to work in the RV business after completing post-secondary education.
· Have a 2.8 or better cumulative grade point average, and a 1050 minimum SAT score (1575 minimum on the 2400-point scale). A minimum ACT composite score of 22 is also acceptable.
· Be rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors in an accredited four-year college or university. Qualified applicants have completed their freshman year of college.
· Complete a 500-word essay on their goals and objectives for college and career.
· Submit a copy of their Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) form which is completed online at http://fafsa.ed.gov.
· Demonstrate the ability and willingness to fund a portion of their educational expenses on their own.
· Submit a fully completed application with supporting documentation.
All materials must be received by the Learning Center no later than June 28, 2019. Dealer principals and their family and dependents, are not eligible for the award.
For more information on the RV Learning Center, go to www.rvlearningcenter.com, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.