Thu Jun 13, 2019
Author: RV News
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center and KPA are hosting a free webinar on handling terminations and layoffs at 1 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on June 25. The webinar will cover:
• How voluntary resignations can pose risks
• Wrongful termination claims and procedure, investigation strategies and documentation
• Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
• Exit interview guidance and required documents
• Unemployment claim considerations
Every employer must make tough decisions. Certainly, termination and layoffs are among them. The webinar was set up to help employers learn how to handle them professionally and in a way that minimizes the business's legal risks. KPA, a company that providers of environmental health and safety and human resource management software and consulting, plans to go over the types of termination, risks and best practices during the webinar. To register, click here here.
Those who cannot attend the live webinar can sign up for later access to the materials and other offerings available through the nonprofit RV Learning Center. For more information click here here.