BOSS Audio Systems has launched its new BCAMW80 dash camera. The Wi-Fi enabled, GPS-configured camera works via smartphone app.
“As more and more consumers want to be able to record while driving for a variety of reasons, Boss Audio has answered the call by offering the cost-efficient BCAMW80 dash camera to fit each and every driver’s needs,” BOSS Audio Systems VP of Sales Doug Kern said. “Our Wi-Fi-enabled BCAMW80 allows the user to view and stream live video and manage files easily through a smartphone app, as well as download, delete and playback recorded files. It also includes GPS software so that you can track your route, location and speed, an expandable increased memory option (up to 128GB), and emergency event recording.”
In addition, the BCAMW80 includes two cameras—one for an exterior view and one for a cabin view. The latter can be utilized for any number of reasons. Consumers can use the interior recording feature to shoot family road trips Internet influencers might use the feature for driving while talking.
The BCAMW80 also includes:
• 2-inch display
• 150-degree wide-angle lens
• Dual 1080P full HD recording
• Front, inside and rear camera recording
• Sony Exmor IMX323 captures full-HD 1080P
• A supercapacitor operable at temperatures ranging from -20 degrees F to 176 degrees F
• Auto loop recording
• 16GB Micro SD card (expandable up to 128GB)
• Motion detection
• Emergency event recording (G-Sensor – locks files when triggered)
• Date, time, speed, route, location stamp log
• Quick & easy setup
• Multi-angle mounting system
• Cigarette lighter power adapter
The dash camera retails for $129.99. For more information, click here.