Aliner will debut its full-size Aliner Evolution at September’s Elkhart Extravaganza. The model is manufactured for off-road use and built to weather harsh conditions.
“The Evolution is Aliner’s most ambitious and adventurous camper yet,” President and CEO Brett Randall said. “Everything from the specificity in the engineering, to the thoughtfulness in the design, to the sustainability of the materials used is the next step not only for our brand, but for the entire industry. We have listened to the market and are excited to introduce the features and capabilities included in the Evolution’s design.”
The Evolution is available to order.
Like Aliner’s other large campers, the Evolution features a 15-foot cabin on an 18-foot frame. The Evolution’s features include:
- Stow-away 32×32-inch shower. The shower lifts from the floor, delivering a full-size, stand-up shower area while providing obstruction-free access to the Evolution’s floorplan when stowed.
- Rear sofa folds out to queen-size bed; front dinette benches convert to second queen mattress or dual 22×60-inch bunks.
- Interior appliances include sink, stove, refrigerator and cabinet-concealed swivel cassette toilet.
- One 13×16-inch and two large 13×36-inch bag doors for storage.
Features contributing to the Evolution’s off-road capability are:
- A high-strength, durable aluminum tube framework throughout the interior.
- Riveted Simona Boatboard High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cabinetry and furniture panels. Used in marine applications, Boatboard provides durability, performance and protection compared with traditional residential-style wood cabinetry.
- Commercial grade, raised coin 100% polyvinyl flooring covering the cabin footprint, providing waterproof protection, traction and slip resistance.
Each Aliner Evolution camper comes standard with a 185-watt Sunflare Flex 60 solar panel.
Each unit is assembled with more than 80 square feet of re-purposed material. The boatboard used in each trailer is HDPE #2 recyclable plastic.
Click here to request a quote or find a dealer.