The Association of Dealership Compliance Officers (ADCO) opened registration for its annual Industry Compliance Conference.
The conference will be held in-person from March 21-23 at the Hilton Embassy Suites at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.
The Industry Compliance Conference is for dealership compliance officers who want the most current Federal Trade Commission regulation information and a chance to meet other compliance professionals in the field.
Scheduled topics include Understanding the FTC’s Proposed Motor Vehicle Dealers Trade Regulation Rule, Emerging Cyber Security Threats in the Auto Industry, Safeguards, Privacy Concerns and State Regulations—A Roadmap for the present and future, Synthetic Fraud and Identity Theft, the Fraudsters in our Industry, Taking Your CMS To The Next Level—Steps to a Mature Compliance Program, A Deep Dive into NADA Voluntary Product Protection, Document Retention and Auditing—Addressing the Safeguard Provision and a panel discussion on the CFPB’s proposed rule to require supervised auto finance companies to register each year in a nonbank registration system.
Conference speakers include:
- Kaye Lynch-Sparks—Associate Counsel at NADA
- Shawn Peterson—Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer, Buckeye Consulting
- Corrine Kirkendall—Executive Vice President, PassTime GPS
- Steve Levine—Ignite Consulting
- David Robertson—Chairman, AFIP
- Shannon Robertson—Executive Director, AFIP
- Randy Henrick—Ignite Consulting
- Rick McCormick—Reahard & Associates
- Than Nyo—NavSign
- Judy Karstadt—JV Solutions
- EJ Shelby—ComplyNet
- Sandy Zannino—Innovative Auto HR, LLC
The conference will include training on the essential elements of an effective compliance management system. The optional certification exam is scheduled March 23.