The Mike Molino RV Learning Center will host a webinar with dealership consultants from Bob Clements International titled “The Coronavirus and the Potential Impact on RV Dealerships” on Wednesday, March 25th at 1 p.m. EDT via the Zoom remote platform.
To register click here.
Because of quickly moving events, the webinar will not be recorded.
Bob Clements, Sara Hey, and Jeff Blackton will discuss some of the key issues RV dealers and managers should be thinking about during the business disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the specific topics covered during the webinar will be:
• How do I meet the needs of my people?
• How do I handle paid time off?
• How do I modify my processes given the circumstances?
• What happens if I can’t allow customers to come into the dealership?
• How do I make sure I generate profit during this time?
• Should I reduce expenses?
• What should l do if an employee tests positive for the coronavirus?
Bob Clements has been a featured speaker at the RV Dealers Convention/Expo and many other industry events.