Lippert Components, Inc. will launch the Taylor Made Towable Tubes collection for RV consumers or outdoor enthusiasts this holiday season.
The boat tube collection is made with Denier nylon and has webbed handles to provide a secure grip. Consumers can use the tubes’ quick-connect feature attach and detach the rope tows.
“The introduction of the Taylor Made towables to our product portfolio is exciting,” said Harcourt Schutz, Lippert’s senior director of aftermarket sales. “This high-performance collection offers a quality-made tube designed for comfort and safety.”
Tube style choices in the Taylor Made Towable Tube collection include:
- Nebula: A round, bright multi-colored towable tube with sublimated graphics on the top fits up to three riders.
- Wild Wave: The Wild Wave 2 fits two riders and Wild Wave 3 fits three riders. The tube can be used on wake action or as a floating island.
- Chaos: The tube offers a three-person and four-person option. The Chaos has an inflatable topside stability fin to help keep riders on board.
- Tidal Wave: Two-person and three-person tubes are available. The Tidal Wave offers an easy swap from traditional to chariot-style seating.
- Shockwave: The tube fits up to three riders with inflatable cockpit seating and backrests.
For more information about the towable tubes line, click here.