Solar controller manufacturer Morningstar Corp. and Lithionics Battery are partnering on a one-hour webinar. The webinar will explain the advantages using a UL-listed storage solution offers RV dealers and consumers. The webinar will take place Friday, Feb. 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
Lithionics Battery UL-listed batteries are tested and approved by MGA Research. It offered the first 12-volt/600-amp battery and was the first U.S. company to pass UN DOT 38.3 safety standards.
Morningstar has more than 25 years of experience in charging technology. Its technology exceeds performance, reliability and safety requirements for mission-critical solar installations. Its products are in use from rural developments to industrial, military and communications systems. Morningstar holds more than 20 patents covering its thermal, mechanical and electronic design.
Participants will learn:
• The basics of solar charging technologies and Morningstar’s advantages when paired with advanced storage chemistries.
• The differences between energy storage chemistries, and Lithionics’ advantages with a modular, expandable and external battery management system (BMS) with NeverDie technology.
• How to quantify lithium’s total cost of ownership by comparing total usable energy over the battery’s life cycle, and using Lithionic’s proprietary Reserve Feature to increase cycle life and improve ROI.
• The pre-programmed settings you need for easily designing a new advanced storage system or upgrading an existing solar system.
• How to overcome consumers’ lithium anxiety by offering a safer system design.
Time has been allocated for attendee questions at the end of the webinar. To register for the webinar, click here.