Motility Software released MotilityAnywhere. The new web-based dealer management system (DMS) product provides enhanced visibility and greater efficiency for specialty dealers across the country, Motility stated.
Dealerships have been forced to transform operational processes to ensure they make the most of every transaction, Motility said, while simultaneously juggling a spike in service and warranty work. With a full range of solutions, Motility said it provides dealers the flexibility to grow and evolve with on-demand access to the information and insights that matter most. Dealers can connect from anywhere, any time, and bridge the gap between departments.
“Dealers across the country put their customers first and so do we,” Motility CEO Brad Rogers said. “We have been around long enough to see the trends and cycles change in the RV market and our customers asked for a more scalable way to do business. Working alongside our customers, we built MotilityAnywhere based on their ideas and feedback.”
MotilityAnywhere boasts a feature set with integrated data and workflows across the dealership:
- CRM: Keep up with customers from the dotted line to the bottom line.
- Inventory Management: Up-to-date inventory for parts and units.
- Accounting: Easily maintain the books and reduce double entry.
- Enhanced Customer Service: Better, quality service.
- Deal Desking: Close deals faster and keep negotiations manageable and focused.
- Finance & Insurance: Improve compliance and eliminate manual processes.
- Rentals: Understand rental inventory while simultaneously streamlining orders.
- Business Intelligence: Intelligently measure orders, financials and communication to performance and gain insight into the things that matter most.
“This is an exciting time for Motility and the first step to modernizing workflows in our industry,” Rogers said. “This new platform allows us to innovate faster and deliver cutting edge technology to our customers.”