The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) welcomes some of the trailer industry’s biggest names as association sponsors for 2020.
Though an association built on providing trailer dealerships with innovative solutions and products, NATDA could do none of it without support from the industry itself. With the help of sponsors, NATDA has continued to provide improved association benefits year-after-year. Items such as the NATDA Magazine, the NATDA Trailer Buyer’s Guide and even the NATDA Trailer Show would simply cease to exist. In 2020, the association is proud to report it will continue to develop programs for the betterment of the trailer and truck bed industry with the help of the following supporters:
• Diamond Sponsors – ATW, LINK Trailer Parts and Redneck Trailer Supplies
• Platinum Sponsors – Synchrony
• Gold Sponsors – Iron Bull Trailers, Novae Corp. and Taskmaster Components
• Silver Sponsors – ASA Electronics, Bear Track Trailers, Delco Trailers, Diamond C Trailers, FLOE International, GR Trailers, LLC, Legend Manufacturing, Inc., Load Trail, Maxxd Trailers, Phoenix USA, Inc., REDARC Electronics, TexTrail Trailer Parts and Trimax / Wyers Products Group
• Bronze Sponsors – Aluma Trailers, Bedrock Truck Beds, Bennett DriveAway, LaVanture Products Company, Maxxim Industries, Norstar, Northpoint Commercial Finance and Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF)
To learn more about NATDA’s Association Sponsors, click here.