The Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association (PRVCA) will host Demco RV technician virtual training Dec. 10.
Jeremy Drebenstedt will host the training from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET. The training is free to PRVCA members.
The courts will review in-depth installation training involving Demco fifth wheel hitches, baseplates, tow bars, supplemental brakes and towed wiring.
Training will include:
- Fifth wheel hitches: Covering the Recon series as well as the auto-slide series. It also will cover frame rail installation using the Demco all-in-one template, proper adjustment, special scenarios, care and maintenance as well as proper coupling and uncoupling.
- Baseplate: Review the basic installation of Demco’s baseplates.
- Tow bars: Proper adjustment, safety tips, care and maintenance and built-in features.
- Supplemental braking: Learn about each of Demco’s supplemental braking systems, the Air Force one, stay n play duo and Delta force. The course will cover the installation of each towed braking system. Learn different scenarios, care and maintenance, as well as tips and tricks to help you out on the next install.
- Towed wiring: Covering different types of towed wiring and how each is installed.