Renogy, a solar energy supplier, released Rego, a fully integrated smart solar power system.
The Rego series is a plug-and-play power system with individual components made to work together.
“Solar should not be intimidating, and anyone should be able to make the switch, regardless of their experience,” said Yi Li, Renogy CEO. “More and more people are realizing the benefits of generating and controlling their own power supply and Rego makes that simple. Whether you’re on the go in a van or RV, Rego covers a range of off-grid power needs without wasting hours of installation time.”
Rather than traditional-style ring terminals, Rego features Anderson connectors enabling setup in minutes rather than hours.
Rego is compatible with Renogy One, the company’s all-in-one energy monitoring and smart living center.
The Rego system can be controlled, optimized and automated from the Renogy One central console, with Bluetooth capability giving users the ability to control their system from anywhere with a mobile app.
The complete Rego Series is comprised of the following individual components:
- Rego 12V 60A MPPT solar charge controller
- Rego 12V 60A DC-DC battery charger
- Rego 400Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Rego 12V 3000W inverter charger low frequency
- Rego 12V 3000W inverter charger high frequency
- Rego 3 Ports 400A battery combiner box
- Rego 4 Ports 400A system combiner box
- 10FT 6AWG Anderson adapter cable (Anderson powerpole 75 – ring lug)
- 5FT 6AWG Anderson adapter cable (Anderson powerpole 75 – ring lug)
- 5FT 3/0AWG Anderson adapter cable (Anderson SB350 – ring lug)
- 5FT 4/0AWG Anderson adapter cable (Anderson SB350 – ring lug)
- NH2 fuse
- NH00 fuse
Individual components are available to purchase through RV supply distributors.
“We are excited that more people will finally be able to experience energy freedom and transition off-grid with such an easy-to-use line of products,” Li said.
For more information, please visit: https://www.renogy.com/rego/