Rev Recreation Group (RRG) is giving five company employees’ children and grandchildren scholarships to advance higher learning opportunities.
The 2021 recipients will receive money through the American Coach Association (ACA) Scholarship Foundation, a nonprofit funded by club member donations. Since 2007, ACA has provided $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors from local high schools based on academic excellence.
“The American Coach Association is proud to support the families that build these amazing coaches,” ACA Scholarship Foundation President Patricia Adams said. “For us, we are all family and we are happy to give back to the men and women that allow us to do what we do.”
To be considered, applicants submit their high school transcripts and three recommendation letters from teachers and community members who can speak to the student’s characteristics and capabilities.
2021 scholarship recipients are:
- Michael Bemus – Bemus’s grandparent is RRG’s Jo Heister
- Sage Hammond – Hammond’s grandparent is RRG’s Connie Hammond
- Taylor Ross – Ross’s grandparent is RRG’s Marge Ross
- Brieanna Shifferly – Shifferly’s parent is RRG’s Luke Shifferly
- Alissa Stukenborg – Stukenborg’s parent is RRG’s Joe Stukenborg