Author and business consultant Jay Baer will provide the keynote address “Coveted Customer Experience: How to Exceed Ever-escalating Expectations” at the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo. The presentation will be given on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Baer is a recent inductee to the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame and the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame. He is the best-selling author of six books is founder of five multi-million-dollar companies.
Baer’s presentation will focus include:
• Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth.
• When customer experience stops and customer service stops.
• The three elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers, and where they’ll give you a pass.
• What expectations customers have from your business and how to exceed them.
• Concrete plans to quickly create a customer experience worth coveting.
• Nine relevant case studies and real-world examples on customer experience.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance, the event’s platinum sponsor, will makes this presentation possible.
The RV Dealers Convention/Expo will feature six education tracks to address key areas of dealership operations. The tracks include dealer/GM, sales, fixed operations, F&I, rental and social media/eMarketing/business development.
Companies interested in exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship and/or providing Vendor Training +Plus sessions can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or email [email protected]
General registration will open soon. To see the preliminary convention/expo schedule, click here.