The RVDA’s Convention/Expo committee seeks workshop proposals for the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo. The event will take place Nov. 9-13 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. More than 1,700 individuals from across North America attend workshops during the event. Nearly 300 dealerships will be represented. Workshops will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 11 and Thursday, Nov. 12. Compliance sessions take place on Friday, Nov. 13.
The committee will select sessions for the following tracks: F&I, sales, rental, dealer/GM, social media/emarketing/business development, fixed operations and compliance.
Submissions are requested from active training professionals, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors and others. Individuals who can provide high-impact programs with actionable strategies are encouraged to respond.
To Submit a Proposal
1. Click here to review the 2020 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website for insight on the committee’s vision for submission requirements.
2. Identify topics that (a) would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and (b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes. The 2019 Convention/Expo education program offers insight into the types of sessions and speakers that participate in the event.
3. Submit your proposal using the online portal by March 16, 2020.
Suggested Presentation Topics
The committee selects presenters offering relevant, useful and actionable information. Some of the in-demand topics include:
• Marketing channels: Specific ideas with real-world examples for both small and large dealerships.
• Targeted content for young RV dealership executives: Leadership and management development.
• Compliance: A look back at 2020 and what to expect in 2021.
• Finding and retaining top talent.
• Leadership and management training for department managers: Motivating others, goal setting, and leading people
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email [email protected]
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, click here.
Companies interested in partnership and sponsorship opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an email to [email protected]