Thor Motor Coach said it will display more than 70 products at this week’s America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Thor Motor Coach’s exhibit at block D1 will feature the models from Wednesday through Sunday. The exhibit includes toy haulers, Class As, Class Bs, Class Cs, Super Cs, Class B+s, four-wheel or all-wheel drive and diesel motorhomes.
Floorplans featured at the show include:
- Rize 18M – Rize 18M is a Type B motorhome. Top features include a fully enclosed wet bath, kitchen and optional Thule bike rack that fits two adult-sized bicycles.
- Tranquility 19L – Tranquility 19L is a Type B van built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4×4 passenger van chassis. Highlights include a top-mounted LED light bar with a cover, optional all-terrain tires and the Re(Li)able lithium battery package.
- Chateau 27R – Chateau 27R is a Type C constructed on a Ford E-Series chassis and is under 30 feet long. The motorhome includes a king-sized bed, wardrobe storage space and a dinette overlooking the campsite.
- Magnitude RS36 – Magnitude RS36’s Ford F-600 4×4 chassis provides living amenities including bunk beds that convert into a closet when not in use, washer and dryer prep and leatherette theater seating with incliners and footrests.
- Hurricane 31C – Hurricane 31C has residential features including a walk-in closet with washer and dryer prep, king-sized bed and an additional vanity outside of the bathroom.
- Aria 3901 – Aria 3901’s highlight is an upgraded en suite, featuring new mirrors, dual vanities, storage and a spacious shower with a seat. The Aria 3901 is outfitted with the “Studio Collection” interior, an electric fireplace, theater seating and a 55-inch TV.
Other Thor Motor Coach models on display include Delano, Tiburon, Outlaw Class C and Class A, Chateau, Tellaro, Gemini AWD, A.C.E., Vegas, Axis, Venetian, Tuscany, Palazzo, Challenger and Miramar.