Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is showcasing new models this week with modern designs, fresh floor plans and innovative features at the 35th Annual Florida RV Supershow. The event at started on Wednesday, Jan. 15 and runs through Sunday, Jan. 19.
Among other new offerings, the new Tellaro type B van is compact, yet versatile. The 20AT and 20LT floor plans are on display for the first time to the public. These units feature modern cabinetry, an optional retractable pop-top with Sky Bunk, Thule equipped accessories and the Rapid Camp Plus multiplex control center. Tellaro has a new optional Re(Li)able power system featuring Mastervolt lithium battery technology.
The Venetian F42, a new type A diesel pusher floor plan, is also on display for the first time to the public. This new design offers dual vanities in the rear master en-suite bathroom, a king bed and an electric fireplace. Designed with families in mind, the new floor plan provides an ensemble sofa bed and Dream Dinette booth. Built on a Freightliner chassis with Atlas Foundation, the Venetian F42 will be a smooth ride to any destination.
Floor plans debuting the new Home Collection interior design include:
• A.C.E. 32.3 – Pet-friendly, entry-level type A with pull-out Kibble Station and Pet-Link multi-purpose tie-down.
• Axis 25.6 – Type A RUV with a full-wall slide-out and flip-up queen bed.
• Compass 24TF – Type C RUV, built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, with a full-wall slide-out and Dream Dinette.
• Gemini 24TF – Type C RUV, built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, with a full-wall slide-out and flip-up queen bed.
• Vegas 25.6 – Type A RUV with a full-wall slide-out and Dream Dinette.
For more information on the 2020 Florida RV SuperShow, click here.