Winnebago Industries, Inc. is showcasing its innovative lineup of new models from Winnebago, Grand Design RV and Newmar at Elkhart Extravaganza.
Across its three flagship brands, Winnebago Industries will feature over 150 new models with innovative features and floorplans, as well as unique digital tools that help dealers and consumers throughout the shopping, sales, and ownership journey.
Winnebago Industries President and CEO Michael Happe was on hand Monday at Grand Design’s display and dealer celebration, featuring singer Sammy Hagar.
“Winnebago, Grand Design RV, and Newmar each offer something different to consumers, but one of the common threads uniting the three brands is a commitment to personally engage with customers and dealers, focus on their evolving needs, and continuously innovate and improve our products and services,” Happe said. “It is exciting to share this innovation with our dealer partners at Open House.”
Winnebago will feature:
- The Hike 100 FLX towable combines the HIKE 100 with the Micro Minnie FLX package, enabling adventure seekers to go off-grid and off-road for up to five days. The trailer can be towed behind a small SUV, has enhanced Wi-Fi, and a lithium battery. With a large 16-inch off-road tire, the Hike 100 FLX and Hike 100 feature the BAL independent suspension.
- The Hike 200 features larger holding tanks and a patented exoskeleton. Its narrow body, power stabilization jacks, dual axles and factory-installed solar panels enable going off-road and off-grid.
- All Minnie, Micro Minnie and Voyage travel trailer floorplans showcase new decor and design upgrades. The new 2630MLRK Minnie is a 30-foot trailer with a pull-out desk/table, while the Micro Minnie 1720FB is a dual axle, non-slide floorplan. The Voyage offers a larger 30×36-inch shower.
- The 30th anniversary Adventurer motorhome features new theater seating with power recline, heat and massage; a king bed on all floorplans; a larger “StudioLoft” bunk, which comfortably sleeps two adults; special design details to commemorate the 30th anniversary; SumoSprings for enhanced handling and 4G LTE Wi-Fi.
To address the evolving needs of dealers and consumers, Winnebago has new digital solutions to make shopping for and owning an RV easier. Enhanced Winnebago.com tools enable customers to receive an estimate of their vehicle’s trade-in value, see available inventory at nearby dealers, and make an appointment. A new Winnebago consumer app, available on iOS and Android, provides details about a vehicle’s key features and systems, directs consumers to service providers and offers other relevant information.
Grand Design RV is introducing new interiors across the flagship Imagine, Reflection, Solitude and Momentum lines featuring lighter, modern finishes including on-trend earth tones and updated aesthetics. Grand Design will feature:
- The new Imagine AIM Series, Imagine’s first single-axle towable designed to be towed by mid-size SUVs. AIM features include modern interiors, an 8-foot-wide platform; a four-seasons arctic package with an enclosed, heated underbelly and an outside cooking griddle.
- The new Momentum M.A.V. toy hauler is a lighter, more affordable toy hauler. The Momentum M.A.V. will enable even more consumers to experience memorable outdoor adventures.
- The new Momentum 410TH toy hauler features a new “Inspired By” floorplan which was developed in collaboration with Grand Design Lifestyle Ambassadors and full-time RVers, Chad & Tara of Changing Lanes. The 410TH features increased seating and living room space, additional storage and a larger garage.
Newmar will showcase 2023 models with new finishes and features including:
- The new 2023 Dutch Star features all new upgrades to the best-selling Type A diesel motorhome on the market. Dutch Star features new slide-out fascia trim, floor tile, backsplash and Driftwood-colored cabinets. New floorplans include a bath-and-a-half with a full wall-slide and a door-side dinette; and a version offering a larger kitchen with a wine refrigerator option.
- The new 2023 Bay Star Type A gas motorhome has been redesigned with new front and rear caps and exterior graphics. With 11 floorplans ranging from 30 to 38 feet, the Bay Star offers multiple configurations. One new floorplan features a full wall slide, large mid-bath and a rear bedroom with a king bed. Another shows a bath-and-a-half with a full wall slide and patio side dinette.
- Lithium-ion house batteries are available as a standard or optional feature in multiple models, including the Dutch Star; New Aire; Mountain Aire; Supreme Aire; London Aire; Essex and King Aire. The batteries are lighter and charge four times faster, offering longer-lasting electrical capacity and more consistent voltage, improving the consumer’s experience.