Blue Compass RV completed its brand rollout at its five South Carolina stores and three Georgia locations.
Blue Compass RV was rolled out as a new RV retail brand across major RV markets in the southeast including North Atlanta, Spartanburg-Greenville, Byron-Macon, Charleston, Columbia, Duncan, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Ringgold-Chattanooga.
Blue Compass RV President and CEO Jon Ferrando said: “We are thrilled to have completed the Blue Compass RV brand rollout in both South Carolina and Georgia with multiple markets in the top 100 BTAs in the U.S. South Carolina and Georgia are home to many passionate RVers, and we look forward to continuing to provide world class service for these customers under our new inspiring retail brand.”
Each dealership’s updated branding consists of the new blue-hued logo, featuring a sun-drenched landscape of mountains accessible by a road of possibilities.
As consumers head to the locations, they will find new signage, in the facility and on the property, as well as an elevated experience directly reflecting the Blue Compass RV brand.
The below dealerships have received a full rebrand in South Carolina and Georgia:
- John’s RV is now Blue Compass RV Columbia
- Sonny’s RV is now Blue Compass RV Spartanburg
- RV One Superstores is now Blue Compass RV Charleston
- RV One Superstores is now Blue Compass RV Myrtle Beach
- RV Outlet USA is now Blue Compass RV North Myrtle Beach
- Mid-State RV is now Blue Compass RV Byron-Macon
- Northgate is now Blue Compass RV Ringgold- Chattanooga
- RV One Superstores is now Blue Compass RV North Atlanta