RVers across the country are working remotely.
Fleetwood RV is making it possible to work from the road with its new Frontier GTX Class A Diesel luxury motorhome featuring a dedicated office.
The Frontier GTX 37RT is a 37-foot motorhome with three, flat-floor slide-outs. The Corner Office is an option and is located at the rear of the coach, away from daily life activities.
“We developed the 37RT office configuration after listening to our current customers, as well as new owners entering the RV space,” said , Rev Recreation Group’s Class A product manager. “We found quite a bit of interest in the ability to work remotely and have children engage in distance learning. Based on that, we wanted to offer a floorplan that could accommodate the new reality of living, working, and educating anywhere.”
The space includes an L-shaped desk with a built-in monitor and multiple nearby outlets. A large window lets in natural light above the desk. Drawers below and cabinets above provide convenient storage within easy reach for files and other supplies.
A wood and frosted glass barn door closes off the space when silence and privacy are needed. To ensure phone and video calls go off without a hitch, the GTX offers an optional connectivity package including WiFi Ranger Sky4 ProPack w/LTE and weBoost Cell Booster.
“If you think about a family who is traveling in a 37-foot RV, activities can continue in the main living area of the coach while someone is in the secluded office conducting a call, responding to emails or taking a test,” Miller said. “We feel the 37RT floorplan provides privacy, flexibility, and function without sacrificing any of the features and amenities that are important to RVers.”
The Frontier GTX model features:
- Freightliner custom raised rail chassis with full pass-through basement storage
- Freedom Sport Foundation
- Cummins 6.7L, 360HP engine
- Allison 3000 series, 6-speed transmission
- 10k towing capacity
- Aqua-Hot 400D for on-demand hot water
- 0 KW Onan generator
- 100-gallon fuel tank and 100-gallon freshwater tank
The Frontier GTX is available in two floorplans – the 37RT and 39TA. The interior contains:
- Full flat floor throughout the coach
- Polished porcelain tile flooring
- All-electric appliances, including a residential-sized refrigerator, induction cooktop, and convection microwave
- Solid surface countertops in the living area, kitchen, and bathrooms
- The kitchen features a stainless-steel farmhouse sink and glass tile backsplash
- Privacy window surround
The 37RT has the optional office and the 39TA has a queen bed in the center of the bedroom. Fleetwood RV will expand the 2023 line with one additional floorplan.