Horizon Global Corp. will exhibit at the 2023 NTP-Stag Expo Show’s RV University and host two product training seminars at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Jan. 16 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.
At the sessions, Horizon will present information about the company’s Draw-Tite, Reese, Bulldog, Fulton and Tekonsha brands.
“Dealers will learn about time-saving features and get to see latest updates to top selling RV towing products by Reese and Tekonsha” said Tom Romero, Horizon Global national account and technical training manager. “This seminar is designed to educate your RV dealership’s parts, service and sales team members to confidently select, sell and install our latest premium RV towing products.”
Horizon Global’s seminar will showcase 2022 and 2023 new product releases:
- 20K Reese Goose Box Fifth Wheel Pin Box: The third-generation release of the Goose Box incorporates vertical height adjustments for taller truck beds and is now compatible with additional fifth wheel trailer wing set bolt-hole patterns, including the Lippert Rhino.
- Reese Sidewinder Premium Pin Box: The premium replacement pin box now fits the latest fifth wheel trailer wing sets, including the Lippert Rhino and Lippert Turning Point.
- Reese Dual Cam II: The newly redesigned, integrated weight distribution and sway control system features no-drill installation.
- Reese Max Duty Fifth Wheel Towing System: A fifth wheel towing system for half-ton pickup trucks coming to the market in 2023.
- Tekonsha Prodigy iD: An in-dash OEM-style brake controller with technology consumers can use to customize trailer brake settings from a mobile device.
Horizon Global is a supplier of towing, trailering, cargo management and accessory products. The company has about 3,500 employees in 25 facilities in 17 countries.