J.D. Power and Associates recently launched updated RV dealer services.
The company, an RVDA-endorsed provider, offers products to assist dealers in determining RV values and managing inventory.
Updated J.D. Power products include the legacy RV Appraisal guide, the RV Connect online service and the RV MarketValue mobile app.
RVDA members are eligible for discounted pricing on the endorsed provider’s products. Members can access discounted pricing by clicking here.
The products include:
- RV Connect. A versatile tool provides 24/7 access for dealers to update RV values, creates custom window stickers for both newer and older models, and provides inventory tools and other critical valuation resources. RVDA members are eligible for a $85 discount over non-member prices.
- RV MarketValue mobile app. RVDA members are eligible for a $50 discount over non-member prices. The app ensures RV dealers always have up-to-date values whenever and wherever you need them.
- RV Appraisal Guide Book. RVDA members are eligible for a $74 discount over non-member prices. By bringing together Connect and the Guide Book data together in one app, benefits include:
- Values are updated six times per year.
- New models are added as they are released.
- Every appraisal is saved for edits or future use.
- Appraisals can be shared via email.