The Mike Molino RV Learning Center and strategic partner KPA will host a series of free webinars to offer guidance on safely returning to work while resuming normal business operations.
Click here to view the complete webinar schedule.
“Reopening Your Business in a Post-Pandemic Era” takes place on Wednesday, May 6 at 1:00 p.m. EST, “Employment Law Considerations” is slated for Wednesday, May 13 at 2:00 p.m. EST, and “Coronavirus Prevention Best Practices for Your Dealership” will air on Thursday, May 14 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
KPA’s Environmental Health and Safety and content experts will host the free webinar series, offering guidance on employment laws, how to create a safe work environment in order to protect the health of employees and how to adjust to the “new normal” of business operations.
Read details about the upcoming webinars presented by the consulting firm and RV Learning Center:
“Reopening Your Business in a Post-Pandemic Era” learning outcomes:
• How and when to reopen for business
• HR considerations for new and returning employees
• Coronavirus workplace prevention practices for facilities
• Tangible tips from businesses that are currently operating during the COVID-19 pandemic
“Employment Law Considerations” learning outcomes:
• HR strategies and considerations for reopening business
• Communication, education, and training strategies
• Policy implications and best practices
• Hiring and rehiring considerations
“Coronavirus Prevention Best Practices for Your Dealership” learning outcomes:
• Coronavirus prevention practices, specifically for dealerships
• Controls for service and sales departments
• Tips to properly disinfect facilities
• How to get back to work safely and adjust to the “new normal”
People who cannot attend the live webinars can also register for later access to webinar materials. Recorded webinars can also be accessed on the RV Learning website, here.
Dealer webinars are provided by KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center. Anyone interested in more information should contact Emily Hartman at [email protected], or call (866) 356-1735, or Karin at [email protected], or call (703) 591-7130.
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center is a leading provider of professional development and educational resources to help dealers maintain professionalism and efficiency even as markets change.
KPA is an RVDA endorsed provider of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Human Resource (HR) Management software and consulting services. As an endorsed provider, KPA offers RVDA members a 5% discount on endorsed products and services purchased by RVDA members. KPA provides business services for more than 6,000 automotive, truck and equipment dealerships, and service companies. To learn more, visit www.kpaonline.com, or call (866) 356-1735.