Gord Bragg of Hub City RV in Lantzville, British Columbia, has been re-elected as chairman of the board of the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada for a second term.
The association stated that its nomination committee felt it would be in the association’s best interest to keep the current executive committee in place, given the current state.
Bragg has been involved in the RV industry more than 25 years. He started working with his father, Bruce, at Chimo Travel Homes in Langley, BC. Gord Bragg worked his way through the industry before opening Hub City RV in 2000.
He has served two terms on the RVDA of Canada board and has volunteered to support the RVDA of Canada HR/Education Committee.
Officers for the 2020-2021 year remain in place as well:
- Vice Chair: Josée Bédard, Roulottes Chaudière, Levis, QC
- Treasurer: Dale Hopkins, RV City, Leduc, AB
- Past Chair: Herb Cowen, Pike Lake Golf Centre, Clifford, ON
RVDA of Canada’s current board of directors are:
- Greg Nikkel, NR Motors Ltd., Prince George, BC
- Dean Goerzen, Go RV, Nisku, AB
- Kyle Kehoe, Kehoe RV, Saskatoon, SK
- Jim Gorrie, GNR Camping World, Winnipeg, MB
- Roland Goreski, Campkin’s RV Centre, Ashburn, ON
- Marc Rémillard, Centre du Camping Rémillard, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
- Jonathan Stone, Stone’s RV Centre, New Glasgow, NS
- Ken Dobson, Leisure Time Sales, Quispamsis, NB