REV Recreation Group, a subsidiary of REV Group, Inc, introduced the Nautica, a new 2021 Holiday Rambler type A diesel motorhome. Under 40 feet and built on a Freightliner chassis, the Nautica is currently available in two floorplans, with two additional floorplans scheduled to launch in September. Built with a focus on engineering and construction, including fiberglass-lined exterior bays and interlocking floors, walls and ceilings, the Nautica offers design features typically aligned with a higher price point, such as the Aqua-Hot heating system.
“For over five decades, families have traveled across this great nation in Holiday Rambler RVs, building lasting memories along the way,” said Doug Miller, product manager for REV Recreation Group’s type A diesel line. “The 2021 Holiday Rambler Nautica includes an array of features which are celebrated ‘firsts’ for the brand and the RV industry. We have incorporated these benefits to help our customers continue memory-making adventures wherever the journey takes them.”
Holiday Rambler Nautica 33TL
This floorplan includes a triple slide, a patio side dinette, a galley and a bedroom that has storage space, a 40-inch tele-vator/fireplace combo and a window.
This model has an open floor plan, a full wall triple, living room space, a galley, a full-access bathroom and a bedroom with enough space to make the bed.
The quad slide 35MS has as much on the inside as on the outside, with a side dinette, full-featured residential galley, a mid-ship entertainment setup and one of the largest master bedroom suites in the industry.
Holiday Rambler Nautica 35QZ
With a quad slide floorplan like the 35MS, this model also has the addition of private rear bunks, ideal for large family getaways. Offering sleeping accommodations for up to eight people, the 35QZ has a loft bed up front, sleeper sofa and bench dinette, bedroom, and bunks. The bathroom is central with multi-point access.
All four floorplans are on the new REV-engineered Delta Foundation on the Freightliner Custom Chassis XCR platform, and customers will have the choice of four exterior colorways, four interior wood selections and three premium décors to create the motorhome which best suits their style preferences.
Full Features and Options for the 2021 Nautica
• 340 horsepower / 700 pound-feet torque with Allison 2500 Smart Transmission
• FCCC V-Ride, Drive Tech w/Opti-View and 55-degree front turning radius
• Full residential electric coach
- Aqua-Hot 250D hydronic heating system for hot water and coach heat
- Counter-depth residential refrigerator
- Microwave/convection oven
- Recessed induction cooktop
- Stainless farm-style galley sink
• 100-gallon fuel capacity
• Industry-exclusive REV Wedge-Block holding tanks for maximized capacity
- 100-gallon fresh water
- 65-gallon grey water
- 45-gallon black water
• Premium interior options
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Power theater seating
- Hide-a-loft upper cab loft bed (500-pound capacity)
- Central vac
• Premium Tech & safety features and options
- 10-inch dash radio with modern functions
- Optional connectivity package, including Wi-Fi Ranger Sky Pro and a cellular booster
- Optional Mobileye
• Premium Convenience features and options
- Roof vent rain covers
- Dual 15,000 BTU roof air conditioners (optional)
• Upper mount bus style wiper arm assemblies
• 7-foot soft-touch vinyl ceilings with LED lighting throughout
• Tarkett brand hand laid composite residential flooring
• Select solid surface tops with glass/tile backsplash in the galley
• Fiberglass shower assembly complete with glass door
•Fiberglass shower assembly complete with glass door.
The Holiday Rambler Nautica has a starting MSRP of $276,000.