Blue Compass RV completed its brand rollout on its seven North Carolina stores.
Blue Compass RV is a leading brand in major RV markets across North Carolina. This year, the company is rolling out the Blue Compass RV brand to over 100 stores in 33 states.
Company President and CEO Jon Ferrando said: “The Blue Compass RV brand launch across North Carolina was exceptional. Our customers and associates are excited to see our stores come together under the Blue Compass RV brand. We have experienced tremendous growth in RV sales and service in North Carolina since we entered the state in 2019, and the new brand will propel us to further growth.”
The store teams celebrated with several of Blue Compass RV’s NASCAR customers including NASCAR greats Corey Lajoie and Erik Jones. North Carolina is the home for many of the NASCAR teams that Blue Compass RV services.
“We are making significant investments to upgrade our facilities and install new exterior and interior signage and brand imagery across all of our stores,” Ferrando said. “Blue Compass RV is replacing legacy brands that have served North Carolina for over 50 years, including Sonny’s RV and Bill Plemmons RV World. North Carolina is a strong growing RV market that has four of the top 60 BTAs in the United States.”
The below dealerships were rebranded Blue Compass RV:
- RV One Superstores Charlotte is now Blue Compass RV Charlotte
- Sonny’s RV Concord is now Blue Compass RV Concord
- RV One Superstores Greensboro is now Blue Compass RV Greensboro
- Carolina Coach and Camper is now Blue Compass RV Hickory
- Bill Plemmons RV World Raliegh is now Blue Compass RV Raleigh
- RV One Superstores South Raleigh is now Blue Compass RV South Raleigh
- Bill Plemmons RV World Winston Salem is now Blue Compass RV Winston Salem
To learn more about Blue Compass RV, visit www.bluecompassrv.com.