Renegade RV, a subsidiary of REV Group and manufacturer of adventure and luxury motor coaches, introduced an updated Villagio model at the 2020 Florida RV Supershow in Tampa, Florida this week.
“Following on from the launch of the updated Vienna at America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, we turned our attention to redesigning the Villagio to meet the needs of our diverse customer base,” Renegade RV National Sales Manager Dwayne Kazmierczak said. “The new Villagio will appeal to our customers, from young families to retirees, and is versatile enough for those clients who live and travel in their motor coach for an extended period of time, as well as those who are commuters.”
Renegade RV’s Villagio is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, featuring a Blue Tec 3.0-liter turbo diesel engine. Standard features of the Villagio include:
• Maple hardwood cabinets and solid surface countertops.
• Four full-paint color options.
• Multiplex system with color touch panel & Bluetooth app control.
• 1200-watt pure sine inverter.
• Four-point automatic hydraulic leveling system.
• Girard electric lateral-arm awning with integrated LED lights.
• Aluminum side-hinged exterior storage doors.
• 20.3-gallon LP tank.
The 2020 Villagio is 25’ and is available in four floor plans. The MSRP is $138,000.
For more information about the new Renegade RV Villagio, click here.