The RV Industry Association will be delivering three days of virtual educational programming, August 11-13. The sessions, planned over the original days of the cancelled RV Aftermarket Conference, are designed to deliver critical and timely industry information for the aftermarket segment of the industry as well as any other interested association member.
The RV Aftermarket Committee charter was re-written 3 years ago to focus on supporting a great parts and accessory purchasing experience that will benefit supply chain members and the RV consumer. Each day of the programming will feature a 45-60 minute Zoom session, starting at 1pm eastern, that will deliver new perspectives and valuable content to help RV Industry Association members learn how to better understand, connect-with and serve the RV customer.
Tuesday, August 11
UPDATE ON THE RV MARKET AND UNDERSTANDING CONSUMER TRENDS
- Current State of the Market: RV Industry Association Executive Vice President, James Ashurst, will kick-off the 3 days of programming with an overview of the surging RV market, the increased attention the industry has been receiving from media outlets nationwide and provide an update on Go RVing’s Go On A Real Vacation campaign reaching millions of consumers.
- RV Consumer Research: Bill Baker, RV Industry Association Senior Director of Membership and Research and John Tinghitella, RV Designer President, will build on the last 2 years of Aftermarket Parts & Accessories customer satisfaction surveys and share insights into new / additional RV and campground industry research. This fresh insight into consumer trends will inform the go-forward strategies for Aftermarket members.
Wednesday, August 12
CONNECTING WITH TODAY’S CONSUMER
- Reaching the RV Consumer thru Social Media: RVIllage founder Curtis Coleman delivers a fascinating message of using targeted social media to connect with RV customers, the people who actually buy and use our products. John Hawkins, Director of Aftermarket Sales for BAL / Norco Ind. will frame and coordinate the discussion with Curtis.
Thursday, August 13
SERVING THE CUSTOMER
- Dealer Council RoundTable: John Hawkins, Director of Aftermarket Sales for BAL / Norco Ind. will moderate a conversation with top notch RV dealers to discuss how traditional RV parts and accessory retail can better connect with and serve today’s customer. Building on Days 1 and 2, the discussion will delve into key research takeaways and Curtis Coleman’s social media connection strategies.
- The “Three” Deep Benefit of the RV Industry Association: James Ashurst, RV Industry Association Executive Vice President, and Tom Manning, President of Tom Manning & Associates, will discuss the benefits available to Association members and how engaging more staff of member companies will improve overall value of membership.
The educational programming provides a fantastic opportunity for RV Industry Association members, especially those in the Aftermarket segment, to continue to engage with each other during such a critical time for the industry.
To register for the training program, click here.