The board of directors of the RV/MH Heritage Foundation named the inductees of the RV/MH Hall of Fame Class of 2022.
Darryl Searer, Hall of Fame president, congratulated the 10 new members.
“All of them have had or are having outstanding careers and are richly deserving of this high honor,” Searer said. “The Hall of Fame could not be more excited to celebrate these 10 phenomenal people along with their family, friends, and industry colleagues.”
The 2022 RV Inductee Class includes:
- Mark “Mick” Ferkey; RV Dealer, Wisconsin
- Donald “Don” K. Gunden; OEM – RV Manufacturer, Indiana
- Veronica “Ronnie” Hepp; RVDA, Virginia
- William “Bill” R. Redmond; RV Dealer, Alberta, CA
- Lewis “Lewy” Shaum; RV Supplier, Michigan
The 2022 MH Inductee Class Includes:
- David J. Carter, Sr.; MH Supplier, Florida
- Raylen Gritton; MH Dealer / Retailer, California
- Harry Karsten; OEM – MH Manufacturer, California
- Eugene W. Landy; MH Community Owner, New Jersey
- Tim Williams; MH Finance Lender, Tennessee
Searer applauded the nominating committee’s work in selecting highly deserving candidates.
“I was especially impressed with the committee’s work for the diversity of this year’s class,” Searer said. “Not only in the inductee’s gender, but also the diversity of regions within the U.S. and Canada as well as the diversion of nominee’s industry segments such as suppliers, manufacturers, dealers, community managers and developers, as well as association executives.”
The Class of 2022 will be inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame at the annual Induction Dinner on Aug. 15 in Elkhart, Indiana. Along with the 10 listed above, Eleonore Hamm of Canada and Jim Sheldon of California will be in attendance to receive their class of 2021 award. Hamm and Sheldon were not able to be in attendance last year due to complications with the pandemic.