RVDA opened the workshop proposal submission process for the 2022 Convention/Expo in Las Vegas.
Workshop proposals will be accepted through March 29. RVDA’s Convention/Expo Committee will select workshops. Selected workshops will be conducted Nov. 8-11.
RVDA said the convention/expo will feature 45- and 60-minute concurrent tracked non-promotional workshops. Workshops will target dealership principals, general managers, and top-performers in parts, service, F&I, sales, digital marketing and business development centers.
RVDA said its committee will be particularly interested in reviewing submissions for the following topics:
- Fixed Operations Track: What are the strategies and tactics top performing service departments employ to improve RECT?
- Fixed Operations Track: Management strategies to expand service facilities/capacity
- Fixed Operations Track: Parts and accessories: Winning strategies for competing with Internet-based companies
- Digital Marketing/BDC Track: Effective ways to integrate multiple digital marketing vendors
- Dealer/GM Track: Managing liquidity: Ways to make your cash more productive
- Dealer/GM Track: Effective communication and collaboration: department to department, location to location
- Legislation and compliance update: Direct online retail sales by traditional RV dealers: laws and compliance
- Legislation and compliance update: Expanding your dealership: local zoning lessons learned
- A complete list of hot topics can be found in the Submission Guidelines document
Submissions will be welcomed from training professionals in the trenches, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors and others who support the RV industry, the committee stated. The committee stated it encourages submissions from individuals who can provide high impact programs with actionable strategies to help dealers increase profitability and improve performance.
To submit a workshop proposal:
- Review the 2022 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website and submission guide.
- Identify topics that would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and can be effectively covered in 60 minutes.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 29, 2022.
Proposal questions can be sent to Karin Van Duyse at [email protected] Companies interested in exhibiting, Vendor Training +Plus, or partnership and sponsorship opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at 703-364-5518 or [email protected]