RVIA members can register for the association’s annual RV Aftermarket Conference, scheduled to be held Aug. 9-12 in Atlanta.
The event is focused on supporting a parts and accessory “purchasing experience” that RVIA stated will benefit supply chain members and the RV consumer. The 2021 conference will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta, at Centennial Olympic Park.
RVIA stated participating members will experience one-on-one “appointment sessions” to get a first glimpse at the latest products and services in the aftermarket segment before the industry’s fall and winter shows.
The association provided cost information for attendees:
- Supplier Meeting Room: $1,500 per company. Includes access to meetings application and a 4-night hotel room.
- Supplier Attendee: $800 per person. Includes breakfast and lunch all days and access to meetings application.
- Distributor Attendee: $475 for first company attendee, $200 for each additional attendee. Includes breakfast and lunch all days and access to meetings application.
- Agent/Rep Attendee: $475 per person. Includes breakfast and lunch all days.
- Media/Marketing Services Attendee: $250 per person. Includes breakfast and lunch all days and access to meetings application.
Members interested in attending the 2021 Aftermarket Conference can register here.